- 1984-1994 Vocational training projects (European social fund
- 1996-1999 Two consecutive projects titled “Ergani Athina” and “Ergani II” in the framework of the Community Initiative “Employment-Axis Horizon
- 1996-2005 Vocational training projects, additional services and promotion of employment, in the framework of the European project “Against social inclusion from the labor market”
- 2003 – 2008 Contractor/Coordinator in the project entitled “Training of teachers and other scientific staff working with students with intellectual disabilities” implemented by the Ministry of Education and the Athens Technological Educa- tional Institute of Social Work.
- 2005 – 2009 Participation in the development partnership “Market On Wheels” for the project “Intervention program supported business cooperation through a network of physically and intellectually disabled” in the framework of the Commu- nity Initiative EQUAL.
- 2006 – 2008 Implementation of six (6) sub-projects within the project “Integrated Interventions in favor of special disadvantaged groups (people with disabilities and former substance abusers)”.
- 2008 Implementation of the project with the title “CO-TRAVELERS, Intellectually disabled people and public transport. Actions to strengthen employment with the active participation of NGOs”.
Today, ESTIA, under the ROP ATTICA 2014-2020, “PROMOTION OF SOCIAL INCLUSION AND COMBATING POVERTY AND DISCRIMINATION – ENSURING SOCIAL COHESION” implements a project entitled “ESTIA-SERVICE CARE FOR PEOPLE WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY” (code OPS 5001568). The purpose of the program is to provide social care services to adults with intellectual disability for 3 years (from 01-10-2017 to 30-09-2020), recently extended for 3 more years (till 30-6-2023). The services are provided by the ESTIA at its certified facilities, with the aim of serving the beneficiaries in the best possible way, improving their quality of life, creative employment and enhancing their socialization and social inclusion.